TL;DR: Download the Sketch file here: http://cl.ly/1z1J211O212s
I'm enjoying using the Sketch 2.2. Congrats to @Emanuel Sá and the Bohemian Coding team on the release. There are a lot of great workflows and features that improve on what Adobe has done w/ Ps. My favorite is definitely multiple layer styles, which allows for greater flexibility and makes it a breeze to make adjustments.
This is my current wishlist for future updates:
- Blending modes for layer styles
- Toggle for text anti-aliasing [had to do a transparency + blur workaround here to get a crisp export]
- Gradient nodes associated w/ numerical values [for accuracy] and a window/box by the color fill picker with the nodes underneath for easier and faster access
- Ability to zoom smoothly with mouse scroll
- Angle gradients
- Increased handling accuracy with pixel shadows/inner-shadows
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.