What do you call this pattern?

Amazon does this, iTunes does this, App Store does this, Twitter does this, but what do you call this?

I've been referring to it as bucketz, but if there's an actual name, I'd love to know.

keyboard shortcuts: L or F like Z toggle zoom post comment