👉 Last chance! We’ve opened up more tickets to our workshops with Dan Cederholm & Aaron Draplin! Get tickets now. 👈
I totally reworked product card. Now all important features (variant selection, add-to-cart, add-to-wishlist) are easy to access.
In this particular case I tried to re-work design for ZOX. ZOX is a fashion retailer and manufacturer, selling unique straps and wristbands. They also donate to Clean Water/Thirst Project from every order making our world better.
In my opinion, there are a lot of ways ZOX could improve their current design and make customer experience better. Just for example, a few key points I’d like to note:
• Re-work fonts, colors and other brand assets to make it standing for their mission and company culture;
• Make overall design of the website more clean;
• Re-work navigation structure to make it more clean and intuitive;
• Add different features to increase conversion rate (e.g. free shipping meter, product upsell, etc.);
• Make better optimization for mobile devices;
Press "L" if you like it.
I'am available for new projects! Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org