Introducing the Dribbble Good Vibes Capsule Collection—sweatshirts, tees, fanny packs, laptop sleeves + more featuring work by Aron Leah. Get shopping now!
No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
IPDB Foundation founder Joachim Lohkamp has just presented the recent rebranding on the DWenSF meetup in Internet Archive!
The process of redesign is still ongoing… We divided the entire path to the desired outcome into three phases:
1) brand core visual identity redesign;
2) website redesign with an emphasise on the content and all the important information being published;
3) website polishing with interactions and replacing MVP visuals with… stunning! illustrations
As for today, we completed phases 1 and 2.
It was unusual rebranding experience for me. Unusual because I needed to make brand visions aligned with the board members coming from absolutely different industries:
- an entrepreneur and founder of three decentralisation companies;
- the lawyer in token strategy;
- IoT company founder & backend developer;
- blockchain economics books author;
- the military security expert.
Case study on its way!
Today publishing a tiny teaser - one slide of the just-presented deck at Archive in SF.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.