I gave login/signup their own pages, this way I has lotsa real estate.
over 1 year ago
Boss symmetry Kerem
Minor suggestion. Take it or leave it!
@Jack Minor, but legit suggestion. Thanks!
You're a great inspiration for simplicity.
"@Victor Erixon You're a great inspiration for simplicity."
@Kerem look like you are on a style diet? :) Looks freakin' awesome!
Two tiny thoughts:
1. Have you thought making "Information" in orange color as the dot.
2. More a question: the orange arrow - does it indicates an input field which is in focus now? Curious.
Love the style, colors, the overall balance of this UI.
@Julia Khusainova Thanks for the comments.
1. Progress bar items have 3 states; active, inactive and successful. So once you're done with this step 1, information would turn orange, if you have problems, information would turn to red. If you're on this step, information text would be at its current state you're seeing. Does this make sense?
2. Yes, arrow is the focus indicator.
@Kerem Yep, makes perfect sense.
Looks nice at all :)
1) Like the colors very nice and clear nothing heavy.
2) But i would like to align the content with the name input field. To have it more consitent.
3) thats all would love to see hole layout :) @Kerem Suer
Why would the successful step turn orange and the failed/unsuccessful step turn red? Those two colors are too close to each other. What about green for the successful steps?
Awesome work @Kerem Suer after reading all the suggestions and replies I don't think I have any. I like your work :)
Love how sharp, simple and clean it looks but I'm not too fond of having the "Information" not alighned with those fields. :)
Show us more!
great , love the minimal flat look.
love social buttons
Like the simple/clean style!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.