Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Scale Design Systems in 8 weeks...
Land your dream job! You'll have a career support specialist to review your portfolio...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Dashboard — is an at a glance preview of crucial information important for the user at the moment he is looking at it, and an easy way to navigate directly to various areas of the application that require users attention.
We need to follow these 10 steps before making Dashboard.
1.Define the purpose of the dashboard
2. Chose the right representation for the data
3. Clear and consistent naming convention, Consistent date formatting, Truncate large values
4. Define the layout. Flow. Prioritize
5. Use building blocks with consistent structure
6. Double your margins
7. Don’t hide information. or rely on interactions too much
8. Personalization rather than Customization
9. When integrating data tables or list, make sure they are interactive and data is aligned correctly
10. Design the dashboard in the end
🚀Instagram | 🚀Youtube | 🚀LinkedIn |🚀Medium