🎟️ Designers, last chance! Get tickets to our icon & branding design Dribbble Workshop with Scott Fuller on 2/25. Don’t miss out! 🎟️
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Going deep into the way user interacts with upload field, designing all the interactions and preparing it for development.
Couple of things behind this solution:
- Only one file can be uploaded at once. User can have only one policy in 95% of cases.
- Sometimes user will have to upload 2 files, so I've added this small tweak at the last stage.
- Most files are 50-100MB size. This is why there is simple progress bar.
- Upload can't be canceled, that's technical request.
- We need to detect type of file at the beginning. That is business request, can't work with anything except pdf.