Coming soon: Training. Have 30 seconds to spare? Help us choose our first course!
Fullscreen flexible categorized and thumbnail used jQuery image gallery including HTML5 audio player with deep-linking.
Available for purchase on CodeGrape for just $10!
Flexible HTML5 / jQuery image gallery with categories and left/arrows including thumbnails for photographers who want an interactive gallery that users on all devices can see. It includes HTML5 Audio with a Flash fallback, and deep-linking for an enhanced browsing experience. Built for flexibility, it can even be used as a simple background changer for your current website.
- Multiple transitions are available (fade, slideLeft, slideRight, slideUp, slideDown)
- Flexible transition speed and easing
- HTML5 audio player with Flash fallback
- You can change audio volume and paused status opacity
- Deep-linking for search engines
- Enable or disable search engine crawling (to protect your images from being listed in search engines)
- Disable right-click to help protect your images
- Show or hide components, including previous / next arrows, play/pause and fullscreen buttons
- You can change previous/next arrows width-height and cycle effect speed
- Fullscreen button to run the gallery on fullscreen is included
- You can change timer type to clock / line. Timer position (bottom, top) for line type timer
- You can set to automatically play on startup with customizable timer delay. Also, can set a different time delay for each slide
- Randomize to show items in a random order
- Custom title tooltip over the buttons
- You can use left-up or right-down arrow keys to slide images
- Help file is included
Multiple Display Modes:
- Stretch: Always fill the monitor, scaled from top-left corner
- Stretch-Center: Always fill the monitor, scaled from the center
- Fit: Always fit the image, no image cropping will occur
Caption Text Effects:
- Supports HTML formatting
- You need to add class named content for animated captions
- You can change animation direction, offset, time and delay via content parameters
- You can make transparent background
- You can set content border radius for oval background
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.