No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Here is the final result of my redesign made for KLM (Royal Dutch Airlines).
- We have decluttered the page to make it simple as possible
- I have unified the icons throughout the website (using material icons)
- I have kept the KLM font for the main titles, and the main font is now Roboto
- The "search flights" widget is a lot more flexible than before, and each field can be used independently. For example, you can select a departure like "Amsterdam" and the results displayed will be all flights leaving from Amsterdam.
- We have kept the main action buttons "My Trip" "Check-in" etc. for quick access
- Under "Flight offers" passengers can now browse popular destinations, flight + hotel deals, destination by weather and destination by budget
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.