No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Hey guys, happy hump day!
This is a quick prototype I made a while ago for an E-learning product which is targeted on K12 (from kindergarten to 12th grade).
It demonstrates the process of student requesting video connect w/ teacher.
In this case, the process is as below:
1. Teacher asks a question -
2. Teacher enables students to start video request -
3. Students request to connect to answer -
4. Awaiting teacher to pick one up -
5. Teacher approved-
8. Video disconnected (not showing in the prototype)
9. Video request disabled (not showing in the prototype)
The yellow person button on the bottom left simulates the act "hands-up" in offline classes 🙋
Hope the Chinese version has not confused the none-speakers, got lazy, didn't translate. 😝
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.