📣 Last Call: Learn Design Systems in 8 weeks online. Register by Monday, March 27 at 11:59 PM PT → Enroll now!
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Scale Design Systems in 8 weeks...
Land your dream job! You'll have a career support specialist to review your portfolio...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Over the past month we worked quickly on defining a scrappy design system for our Consumer Team. Our process included:
- auditing our existing experiences to address the inconsistencies
- researching industry standards for foundational elements and patterns
- defining our 8pt grid system and cleaning up our components to map to it
- cleaning up our color system to be more harmonious
- making sure all our components used the same atoms like the same arrow icon is now used in all our components that has it
- using Figma to create a shared library