The Shop is pleased to introduce The Gordon Square Texture Collection! Gordon Square is a neighborhood in Cleveland, OH. I decided to stroll along its streets, and capture as many of the useful textures as possible.
The fourth set in this series is of twenty-six (26) textures of dark stone, that make some custom benches in the neighborhood. The stone is dark, rough, and features some really neat noisy, yet subtle, artifacts. The wear of time, and of weather, has also added some nice little tidbits, and imperfections. The stone is porous, which makes for some great negative textures as well.
They also come in a multitude of formats for maximum flexibility: raster JPGs, transparent PNGs, Bitmap TIFFs, vectors...
The hero shot for the products has been made using these textures.
All in all, a set full of possibilities. I hope you enjoy them.
Have a closer look at everything by browsing through the attachments.
- Twenty-six (26) base dark stone textures
- Non-destructive editing in Photoshop's Camera RAW feature
- Raster JPGs are 3,872 x 2,592 pixels
- Also included: negative versions
- Also included: transparent PNG format
- Also included: Bitmap TIFF versions
- Also included: vector versions (Illustrator CC 2019, CS6, CS3, PDF, and EPS CS)
The Gordon Square Texture Collection includes other texture packs! You should give them a try:
- GSTC - Cement textures: https://crmrkt.com/0R6X65
- GSTC - Metal textures: https://crmrkt.com/EqXdkg
- GSTC - Paint: https://crmrkt.com/wrx9Mj
- GSTC - Stone benches: https://crmrkt.com/278pqz
- GSTC - Wood grain: https://crmrkt.com/Eq7lzo
L or F like