Rebounding Tom's shot and request, here's my scruffy sportbike.
Sally, my 1998 Honda 600 F3
"She might not be pretty kid, but she's got it where it counts."
- Fairings modified with several 'downs' at track days
- Fresh frame sliders, just last month!
- Öhlin's rear suspension, Racetech springs up front.
- Bars from a Honda VFR, because I'm too old to do 100mile commutes in a race tuck.
- Attempt to clean up the non-matching plastics with judicious use of stickers and matte finish clear coat.
- GIVI monorack for hauling my MacBook Pro and work shoes.
If you've got a 'sickle, rebound Tom's original shot. His is way prettier.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom