Rebounding Tom's shot and request, here's my scruffy sportbike.
Sally, my 1998 Honda 600 F3
"She might not be pretty kid, but she's got it where it counts."
- Fairings modified with several 'downs' at track days
- Fresh frame sliders, just last month!
- Öhlin's rear suspension, Racetech springs up front.
- Bars from a Honda VFR, because I'm too old to do 100mile commutes in a race tuck.
- Attempt to clean up the non-matching plastics with judicious use of stickers and matte finish clear coat.
- GIVI monorack for hauling my MacBook Pro and work shoes.
If you've got a 'sickle, rebound Tom's original shot. His is way prettier.
almost 2 years ago
I love that back end man (not something I usually say to a guy haha but none the less, seriously cool) Is the thank wearing one of them leather tank covers?
Get outta tan man! This was the bike I learned how to ride on! oooooooo the memories
@Tom Chalky Folks either love the stickerbombed tail, or hate it. No one is ambivalent. The tank bra was on it when I got it and it provides a place to stash the USB charging cord when I use my iPhone as a GPS.
@Nick Sloggett I see that you are a man of taste.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.