No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Project Link: https://www.behance.net/gallery/47261211/Este-Lauder-India-Social-Media-Management
About The Brand: Estée Lauder
Named after the world's finest entrepreneur, Estée Lauder is one of the world's leading luxury brand of the most innovative and high performance quality skin care products, makeup products, and iconic fragrances, all infused with a deep understanding of women’s needs and desires.
Today, Estée Lauder engages with women in over 150 countries around the world and at a variety of touch points, in stores and online and each of these relationships consistently reflects Estée’s powerful and authentic woman-to-woman point of view.
The brand currently owns 13 stores across India in leading malls and outlets.
The client brief entailed coming up with strategies and ideas towards achieving their objectives as below:
- To raise brand awareness through digital mediums for the fragrances, makeup and skincare range of products.
- To shift the perception of Estée Lauder as a mature brand for older women to a younger audience - the millennials.
- To shift the perception of Estée Lauder as primarily a skincare brand to a skincare + makeup brand.
- To promote any new product launched by the brand.
- To drive online traffic to stores.
Strategy & Design:
We decided to create focus point as below on which strategies would be build that would lead us to achieve the above objectives:
- Community building: The most apt way to build brand awareness through online means was to build a community of people on social media platforms whose interests lie within makeup, fashion and lifestyle. The best way to engage with these people would be via content based posts, running digital campaigns and influencer outreach programs.
We also capitalised on complimentary offers and services available at the stores, new beauty and fashion trends and various relevant seasons - festive or otherwise to engage with the audience.
- 360 omni channel customer experience: We wanted to continue the community building process by taking it up a notch and making sure the audience (customers) always had a 360 degree omni channel experience. Not only does this give the customers the flexibility of getting in touch and engaging with us via any available channel, but also gave them the flexibility to pick up conversations from one channel and if necessary, return via yet another in future (digital to store or vice versa).
- Capitalise on current trends with focus on makeup: As a means to target the younger audience, we decided to capitalise on current trends and craft our content and tone that resonates with the younger audience with special focus on makeup which most millennials look for. With the young Kendall Jenner being the new face of Estée Lauder, it was a strong start that would attract the millennials.
- Customer Relation Management - Estée Lauder has been very consistent with responding to their audience with their queries or grievances. We decided to follow the same trend online too. Each query was answered and was done within 24 hours of the question. We always maintained a 99-100% response rate at all times.
Here are examples of some of the social media posts that were created for for Estée Lauder India.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.