Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Here are some of the new "Tracking Attempt Detected!" desktop notification designs that made into production.
The objectives were set as follows:
• Demonstrate the problem the product is intend to rectify for the user
• Give the user a sense of urgency in finding a resolution to the online tracking problem
• Correlate tracking attempts with the users behavior
• Make online tracking less ambiguous. Specify and measure the threat.
• Present the user a simple action to take to solve the problem
In pursuit of these objectives, the redesigned notification must meet these requirements:
• Include TrackOFF branding
• Contain a headline, generally describing the tracking treat the user has encountered
• Include a specific URL for either the Parent or Child URL of the tracking script encountered
• Include a risk assessment status
• Be dynamic, based on assessed risk (colors, copy, general emotional impact of the design)
• Included a CTA which represents relief from the threat illustrated. Should lead directly to purchase (or protection configuration if licensed)
We're going to test up to 9 different visual options over the next few months to determine the best-performing layout and messaging.