No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Here are some of the new "Tracking Attempt Detected!" desktop notification designs that made into production.
The objectives were set as follows:
• Demonstrate the problem the product is intend to rectify for the user
• Give the user a sense of urgency in finding a resolution to the online tracking problem
• Correlate tracking attempts with the users behavior
• Make online tracking less ambiguous. Specify and measure the threat.
• Present the user a simple action to take to solve the problem
In pursuit of these objectives, the redesigned notification must meet these requirements:
• Include TrackOFF branding
• Contain a headline, generally describing the tracking treat the user has encountered
• Include a specific URL for either the Parent or Child URL of the tracking script encountered
• Include a risk assessment status
• Be dynamic, based on assessed risk (colors, copy, general emotional impact of the design)
• Included a CTA which represents relief from the threat illustrated. Should lead directly to purchase (or protection configuration if licensed)
We're going to test up to 9 different visual options over the next few months to determine the best-performing layout and messaging.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.