📚Registration is now open for our 12 Week Product Design course. Flexible Learning. Live Mentorship. Hiring Connections. Sign up for 50% off now.
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 12 weeks...
Level up your skills with our interactive workshops…
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Results after doing a user test with regards to a redesign of a coffeemaker.
The visual shows different insights gained from the analysis, such as:
- What participants preferred with regards to the ease of use, appearance, functionality and preference of each coffee maker.
- Whether these participants were avid coffee drinkers or not.
- How each participant graded the different criteria.
- Overall the redesign scored better than the original design. 🚀
- Participants who barely drunk coffee preferred the original design over the redesign.
- The redesign scored equally on ease of use and better on all other criteria.