Plateresque - "noting or pertaining to a 16th-century style of Spanish architecture characterized by profuse applications of delicate low-relief Renaissance ornament to isolated parts of building exteriors."

I've never heard of this word before, but ran across it trying to find a neat word to write with my new letters.

I do not like the "S" but have no idea what to do with it...any suggestions?

Full view:

keyboard shortcuts: L or F like post comment