No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
We recently launched the pilot of a new iOS app I've been working on, which was born out of two design sprints with stakeholders in London. I was fortunate to be involved throughout the entire process. Key responsibilities included:
1. Collaborated with stakeholders to clearly define the problem statement
2. Interviewed users to identify and understand pain points
3. Facilitated co-creation exercises during both design sprints to develop initial app concept
4. Designed prototype to validate with users
5. Presented findings and validated prototype to senior stakeholders to secure buy-in and funding
6. Worked closely with dev team throughout entire development process
Still keeping details under wraps for now, but thought I'd share a few screens with dummy content from the scheduling flow. Excited to launch it publicly next year 😄
*Views expressed are my own. I do not speak on behalf of AIG.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.