We are a two-year-old, venture backed, tech startup focused on measuring the music industry, both online and off. We collect engagement metrics from all the largest social media sites on a daily basis, we catalogue events like releases and concerts, and we import historical archives of radio and sales data from our major customers.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our growing team of highly competent engineers, designers, sales team and product developers. We are partial to high energy job candidates who enjoy working in a fast growth environment.
You'll be our second full-time designer and should be passionate about creating intuitive products and being a champion of user experience.
• Implement and conceive new Next Big Sound products and features based on user needs.
• Design and implement user flows and interactions.
• Establish design patterns and reusable front-end elements.
• Write forward-looking standards-compliant markup.
• Make design decisions based both on usability and metrics.
• 4-6 years experience in web design, print design, interaction design, or a related area.
• An eye for intuitive design with Photoshop skills to match.
• Ability to implement designs in HTML and CSS (we use LESS).
• Attention to detail and quality across browsers.
• Experience working on web applications a plus.
Apply Here: http://nextbigsound.theresumator.com/apply/wMxRac/Product-Designer.html
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2017 Dribbble Holdings Ltd. All screenshots © their respective owners.