Hiring Designers? Post on the largest Job Board for Designers for only $299 per month. Get started today
As some of you know, I am the head of Design at Datamarx here in NYC. I'm looking to hire one of you to come onboard as a member of our in house creative team.
If you're interested, be sure to send me an email to email@example.com with a link to your portfolio!
We at Datamarx are an established fledgling enterprise straddling the fields of social networking, big-data mining, and digital currency – and we are poised to disrupt the collection and analysis of consumer feedback. Datamarx is a digital economy, designed to democratize data collection and facilitate real-time collaborative decision-making.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI designer to join our growing internal design team here in New York, to help wireframe, design and prototype beautiful designs for our range of Datamarx products across both web and mobile.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a talented UX/UI who can help take our digital products to the next level! A standard day in the life of a UI designer at Datamarx consists of:
- Create pixel perfect assets in Sketch, ready to pass on to our
development teams for implementation to both our web and
- Concepting and designing beautiful dashboards and aative
- Taking ownership of our web presence by designing and
prototyping landing pages and interactive web components.
- Facilitate establishment of a timeless brand by evolving current
- Building robust pixel perfect style guides for the whole
business to use
- Design beautiful illustrations & infographics to help tell our
story, and provide context for new features and functions.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and have the ability
to inspire and facilitate collaboration with stakeholders and
team members from concept to execution.
- Designing and prototyping beautiful and intuitive interactions
for the Datamarx mobile platforms
- Design incredibly visual pitch decks and marketing materials
that tell the story of Datamarx
- Branding and marketing design
- iOS & Android Design
- Web design
- Dashboard / Portal design
- Experience using sketch
- Experience using prototyping tools like Flinto & Invision
- Portfolio of digital and/or graphic designs
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive
user interfaces and navigation
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2020 Dribbble. All rights reserved.