Claire Coullon

Mattrunks vector

  • Save
Mattrunks vector logo logotype typography type lettering custom type hand drawn script logo design wip revisions annotations pencil process wordmark

Final filled in sketch with notes for revisions and vector version. Many thanks to everyone for the feedback on the previous shot, it was really helpful! I tested an alternate initial stroke on the 'm' to mirror the top of 'r' and 's', but it looked a bit evil. I also tried curving the top of the 'u' stems like the ones on 't' and 'k' but it looked out of place and a little unnatural. I still have a day or so to finalise the details, so open to suggestions on anything that could need fixing.

Full size.

keyboard shortcuts: L or F like