Decided to design a mini email client myself.
1) New mail is displayed by a green vertical bar on far left of message
2) Swiping/dragging to the right the message, buttons for “reply” and “spam” appear.
3) Swiping/dragging to the left, shows the delete button (not show in screenshot)
4) Write new mail by clicking on top right icon. When in “writing mode”, the button changes to “send”.
5) To view additional pages/functions, like “deleted”, “spam”, “sent mail” keep the mouse on top left button hovered for 2sec (or swipe down on the icon on mobile)
1) The new mail (“Twitter – Design job position”), has the message title in bold as well.
On other news, check out my guide to making a popular shot on Dribbble →
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom