I just decided to participate on @Denis's challenge!
So here's the challenge.
This is my metaphor for Dialect icon.
1. You can leave a comment to this post and I'll give you a tough (in my opinion) metaphor to develop.
2. You make a rebound of this post with the icon you create based on that metaphor.
3. Whoever comments you gets a tough metaphor from you, and they do a rebound of your post with their icon.
4. And it goes on till we're done playing.
Some basic rules:
1. No text preferably. I feel like using text in icons is sort of an easy way out.
2. Keep it simple. It's supposed to be an icon, not a concept illustration.
3. Keep it civil, keep it smart.
4. I think feel free to share your variation of the same metaphor in the comments, if you want to.
Let's get that brain working!
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Take our community survey and get an amazing giveaway and font discount.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.