The last couple of month I m working an on this apps.
We are focusing on the wireframing stage for a mobile app which will be cross-platform built in React Native, we are working out the main structure and requirements of the app for now and are will need someone to put together some nice looking high fidelity wireframes, with careful attention to detail and a nice aesthetic finish.
The app is a two-sided marketplace to help people with disabilities connect with 'Heros', who are people who help them with general fun activities. It is quite similar to Kindy and Airtasker but it is specifically for aged/social care work. The two sides of the marketplace are the:
1. Heroes - who perform the tasks
2. There will be a dashboard, where the heroes can see their recent messages, see their recent bookings, view nearby missions
3. The dashboard may also show a static progress indicator showing how close a hero is to become a Superhero
4. There is a messages component to the app, which allows heroes to message the members.
5. A message thread may be linked to a mission, so it would be nice in the message thread to have a link to that mission and maybe the title of it as well.
6. The hero is able to create bookings and chose which member to create the booking with.
If you like this shot, press L
Available for hire
Full-time position (Remote), Contract, Project basis email@example.com
Behance / Instagram / Dribbble
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.