I kept tinkering with the circular icon style and this is where I've arrived at for now.
– Adopted the Photoshop CS6 colors
– Reduced depth of the characters
– Different reflection in characters
– Greater refraction of the backside of the circle
– Tiny Adobe logo at the bottom in the larger sizes
– More subtle shadow and glow at the bottom
I've attached the icon (Mac folder + .ico) – try it out and get a feel for it and let me know what you think!
Once the color scheme for the rest of the CS6 apps becomes public I'm thinking this could become a complete set.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom