We’re gearing up for our one-day design conference, Hang Time Seattle! We’re pumped about getting inspired by the best and brightest in the design community including Aaron Draplin, @Dana Tanamachi @Khoi Vinh
@Sasha Barr @Yondr Studio @Dina Rodriguez and many more.
After a full day of presentations, we’re having an amazing after party open to all local Seattle designers. In addition to music, drinks, community bonding, an appearance by the Seattle Design Nerds, and a photo booth brought to you by Brandfolder—our friends at Real Thread will be there live screen printing t-shirts.
We need your help creating a design to be screen printed live at the Hang Time Seattle after party. Your design should speak to the theme of the event—Quality over Quantity. To our team, that means we strive to have a craftsman’s attention to detail in everything we do and we don’t ship work we’re not proud of. The grand prize winner will win a ticket to Hang Time Seattle and have their design printed and handed out for free to all attendees.
Want to join us at Hang Time Seattle? Grab a ticket and we’ll see you there!
How to Enter
To enter the Playoff, rebound this shot with your design by April 13th at 11:59 PM EST.
- For live screen printing purposes, the graphic should be a one-color design (black ink) and 9 x 10 inches.
- The design should speak to the theme of our event—Quality over Quantity. Read up on Dribbble’s core values for more information.
- The design will be printed on the front of a gray t-shirt and the Hang Time Seattle logo will be printed on the upper back of the shirt.
- Make sure to show some love to your fellow Dribbblers and their rebounds! That will help us pick a few honorable mentions.
- See the official rules in the attachment.
Grand Prize Winner
The grand prize winner will be chosen by the Dribbble team. The winner will win a ticket to Hang Time Seattle, have their t-shirt screen printed live at the event, a free year of Pro, and Dribbble swag. The fine print: If you’re not a Seattle local, all travel costs will be up to you.
We'll also choose three honorable mentions. Honorable mentions winners will receive a free year of Pro and some special Dribbble swag.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.