⭐️ Learn the basics of font & logo design firsthand from design legends Dan Cederholm & Aaron Draplin - Seats are limited so grab yours today! ⭐️
So I think I nailed this...
- Modern typeface ("Font"). It's called Papyrus. Avatar used it.
- Pretty robust isometric illustration on the right side there.
- Subtle drop shadow.
- Rounded corners because squared corners are super dumb.
- Excellent use of color wheel theory stuff.
- Pretty sure I did the kerning right. You be the judge.
- Of course, I included the Dribbble logo. Slightly modified, but also better than the original tbh.
- What else, what else...Oh yeah oh yeah, I hand-drew* the random shapes in the background that look like party favors. This whole thing is a gosh darn party.
* I hand drew all shapes using the Polygon Tool, which I accessed quickly with the advanced letter "u" shortcut.
I hope this made you smile; I was chuckling to myself the my whole way through this. I've gotten a lot out of Dribbble over the years, and I'm excited to start contributing.