No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Welcome and thank you for visiting our item.
We are Pixelmockup and we are happy to let you know that we are here for
We are offering you a discount! Click the link below:
http://www.pixelmockup.com/index.php/downloads/smart-tv-46-mockup/ Only for $12
Below you will find more information about our item! Enjoy you time here!
Ready for Photoshop You can easily
change the screen image in any angle included with a single click. Below
you will read what more you can change:
- Smart objects
- Reflection : Up to 3 Different reflections
- Specular light
- Main light effect
- Z depth pass
- Color : you can pick any color you need
- Background : all the objects are transparent
Created for professional usage, very detailed and great for designers. Great
for web design, landing pages, app and mobile design. Handy for
professional commercial and also freelance or even personal
presentations. This is a must for designers, entrepreneurs, startupsand
students. View the product screenshots for more details. The devices are
made in high resolution and high quality which means you can use it for
any kind of work.
- Different PSD
- Completely customizable mock-ups. (layered PSD files)
- Easy to edit.
- 100% Photoshop
- High resolution
- Different angles
- Help folder
- 24/7 support: firstname.lastname@example.org
This product is a great mock-up for any kind of usage such as portfolios,
client presentations, artwork showcase, ui/ux cases and many more.
How to use:
- 1 - Open downloaded files inside Photoshop CS 5 and above.
- 2 - Locate layers called (Your work). Double Click it.
- 3 - A new panel will open with the screen in blue. Place your own artwork/images on the current photoshop tab/screen.
- 4 - Click to close this window and when asked if you want to save, click Save.
- 5 - Now your design/image/artwork will be visible on your object.
- 6 - Choose the object you wanna use, move it, scale it, adjust it as you like.
- 7 - Once you're happy with the results, you are done. To change the image again just repeat the same steps. It's very easy!
Thank you for your time and do not forget! We are always ready to help you with our mock-ups!
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.