Some of my portfolio wordmarks.
As I look back at my works, I seem to always find a suiting solution to include a specific element within a first letter. This way the name can easily be related to a specific type of service or product. Also, a lot in my logos you can see a similar (what I see as smart) element or mix with one or more related concepts.
Here are some of the concepts that I included in these word marks:
1. Promote > P = Lifted to another level.
2. Blendle > B = Made of a paperclip.
3. Hotel > H = Bed in perspective.
4. Paydro > P = Ticket is included.
5. Platform > P = Piece of the platform.
6. Palm > P = Made of a plant/palm.
Happy to hear your thoughts!
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in