We've updated the Rules section of our Terms of Service. Learn more
Trainline’s voice app allows UK rail travellers to “talk to Trainline” by asking everyday travel questions about their journey, with real-time updates on details that matter most, like timetables and delays.
Our voice app can provide information on UK rail journeys both on-the-day/at the time of travel and in the future, share journey times and delays in real-time, provide contextual information such as weather updates and can be taught to retain information such as a daily commute for faster results.
The Trainline app for the Google Assistant is now available on eligible Android phones, on the Assistant app on iOS, and on Assistant-enabled devices like Google Home.
Ask your assistant:
• Ask Trainline how my commute to work is looking
• Ask Trainline to set up my commute
• Ask Trainline what can you do
• Ask Trainline what's the last train to St Albans from Farringdon
• Ask Trainline what train I should take if I want to arrive in Manchester by 10 am tomorrow
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.