Trainline’s voice app allows UK rail travellers to “talk to Trainline” by asking everyday travel questions about their journey, with real-time updates on details that matter most, like timetables and delays.
Our voice app can provide information on UK rail journeys both on-the-day/at the time of travel and in the future, share journey times and delays in real-time, provide contextual information such as weather updates and can be taught to retain information such as a daily commute for faster results.
The Trainline app for the Google Assistant is now available on eligible Android phones, on the Assistant app on iOS, and on Assistant-enabled devices like Google Home.
Ask your assistant:
• Ask Trainline how my commute to work is looking
• Ask Trainline to set up my commute
• Ask Trainline what can you do
• Ask Trainline what's the last train to St Albans from Farringdon
• Ask Trainline what train I should take if I want to arrive in Manchester by 10 am tomorrow
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in