It’s Christmas time and what better to way to celebrate than a festive competition?
We’ve got lots of presents to wrap up this year, so we're hoping our community can pitch in and help us with the wrapping paper. Create your own custom wrapping paper design, we’ll be printing up the best ones to use this Christmas!
Guidelines for your artwork
- The printed wrapping paper will be A2 sheets.
- You don't have to make a repeating pattern - but these will most likely work the best.
- Your Dribbble ‘shot’ is not your entry - use it as a preview but upload an attachment to show us your work in full. See the first rebound below as an example.
- The final artwork will need to be A2 size in CMYK vector format (or PDF). We’ll contact winners for this after the announcement.
- You may enter as many times as you like, the more the merrier.
- The three winning entries will be printed as sheets of wrapping paper and each winner will get these sent in the post!
- The Lighthouse team will choose their favourite three entries by December 8th.
We're very excited to see your creative ideas once again! Any questions - please ask us here.
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in