A client of ours recently went through a name change so I figure it's time to share a few of the old concepts.

The original concept of the company (app) was that a user would need to sacrifice 1% of their life to better the rest of the 99%.

You will only receive the joy of holding the balloon after you receive the prick of the string.

View all tags
Posted on Nov 7, 2017
Checkmate Digital
Welcome to our design portfolio on Dribbble
More by Checkmate Digital
View profile

  • You might also like