Westover Typeface

A set of caps for a serif typeface called "Westover" I did a while back. Check the detail on the 'E', 'U', and the top of the 'C' that really gives this one some character.

Posted on Oct 16, 2017
Derek Munn
Welcome to my design portfolio on Dribbble

More by Derek Munn

View profile