Hi guys, as you might noticed on Monday I released a new product called Symbols and Styleguides. I have three epic news!
1. I'm on ProductHunt today!:
2. I spend the Monday night talking with my macbook and prepared a 30 min Walkthrough of the whole package - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBiDsb6ethY
3. With help of @vmdanilov we manage to reduce the size of the whole package by 90% (From 229MB to 22MB) so please redownload the package to get all the updates (mainly the template, the main file has now only 2MB instead of 72MB) - This was caused by Sketchapp bug with caching Images inside itself, even that they haven't been used in the project.
I've learned so much while working on this project and here is one of the parts I learned. I finally managed to dive in the ReadyMag platform and created this clean presentation of this freebie.
Wanna see it live? Full landing page overview: http://symbols.janlosert.com
What’s inside this (massive) Freebie?
- 90 Customisable Elements in Symbols (With Infinite Options)
- All Resizable Elements
- 150 Predefined & Well Named Text Styles (Ready for any typeface you want)
- 4 Auto-Updating Styleguides (16 Screens)
- Clever Administration to help you style it however you want for the new or current projects!
- Branding Colours / Logos symbols
- Prepared for Any Typeface you want
- Optimized for Sketch (Obviously all in Vectors)
PS: If you like this Freebie please spread the word and press the L key 🔥
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.