👉 Designers! Join us for our live Photoshop & poster design workshop with Oscars & Peloton designer, Temi Coker, on May 19! Get your tickets now. 👈
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Hi Dribbble, I would like to show you something what I’ve been working on last month. Let me present you my new product: Symbols & Styleguides (It’s actually a FREEBIE!).
As the name suggest: This product is all about Nested symbols and Auto-Updating Styleguides. Since Dashboard UI Kit release I’ve received many emails about lack of symbols in the file. So I created this little beast file full of Inputs, Selects, Dropdown dialogs, Buttons, TextAreas, Multi-item Fields, Calendar View, Checkboxes, Radio Buttons, Toggle Buttons, Labels, Tabs, Notifications, Social Buttons, Paginations & Progress Bars.
All with ready to use properties in Styleguides to be drag and dropped anytime you want them in the designs!
Wanna know more? Full landing page overview: http://symbols.janlosert.com
What’s inside this (massive) Freebie?
- 90 Customisable Elements in Symbols (With Infinite Options)
- All Resizable Elements
- 150 Predefined & Well Named Text Styles (Ready for any typeface you want)
- 4 Auto-Updating Styleguides (16 Screens)
- Clever Administration to help you style it however you want for the new or current projects!
- Branding Colours / Logos symbols
- Prepared for Any Typeface you want
- Optimized for Sketch (Obviously all in Vectors)
And I’m giving away all of this for FREE.
PS: If you like this Freebie please spread the word and press the L key 🔥