Coming soon: Training. Have 30 seconds to spare? Help us choose our first course!
WIP conceptin' of a "daily schedule" view for a future HQ app update!
• Header shows you blocks of time left in a day, total hrs unused
• Meter at top gives a quick peek at the day's timeline
• Blocks show a task, timeframe & length That's IT
• Tap any unused block to insert an item/choose time within'
• Quick-jump bar along the right works like the iOS alphabetical list, but for time in this case.
• Jump from one day to the next via the horizontal date scroller. Tap the month to jump to another.
The idea is you'll be able to quickly assign projects/tasks from HQ to a specific time/day slot... and view daily biz in an alternate view. (Swipe left from main view to see this... or something.)
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.