Since Twitter redesigned its iOS app, I wanted to incorporate a few tweaks to the experience, keeping general design rules, and specific mobile design rules in mind. Changes made:
- Lists are included in the profile
- Moments are included in the profile
- Settings and privacy is included in the profile
- No more backdrop to keep the profile clean and focus on content
- Bolder icons for more legibility
- Adjustments to fonts and spacings for better hierarchy and legibility
What do you think about the current Twitter experience so far?
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2020 Dribbble. All rights reserved.