Take our global design survey and get an ⭐️ exclusive sticker pack absolutely free ⭐️ - Get started!
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Since Twitter redesigned its iOS app, I wanted to incorporate a few tweaks to the experience, keeping general design rules, and specific mobile design rules in mind. Changes made:
- Tweet button right above the tab bar for easier reach
- Profile sits within the tab bar for easier reach
- Avatars are kept square for greater detail visibility
- Fonts and spacings are increased for better legibility
- Bolder icons for more legibility
What do you think about the current Twitter experience so far?