I created the packaging design shoe care accessories for seven different brands. The products are similar but the customer is always different. We change the packaging to appeal to different local markets and what stores they live in.
Different explorations and angles were designed to appeal to:
- Women who want accessories as a "beauty product"
- Women who want it to be more of a "health product"
- Tractor and Work Construction Men
- Corporate Men and Women who want something more Luxury
- Sports Performance Based
- Mass Market at Lower Cost Point
- Card Boxes
- Plastic Clamp Shell
- Perforated, Die Cut
- Foil Stamping / Embossing / Pattern
Items spread across CVS, Target, Walmart in the US.
L or F like