Day 021 of DailyUI challenge.
Home Monitoring Dashboard
Very basic home monitoring layout. Home temperature is the most important dial. That is why it is large and in the center.
The lower portion of the dial will be active when the A/c is on.
Here's what the icons are (clockwise starting at top):
• badge icon means security system / alarm = set means its all ready
• leaf icon means air quality = green means go 😉
• wall camera means security cameras = "ON" means they are working
• water drip means humidity / moisture in the air = color of water drop will change with comfort levels
• center dial means current temperature inside the house
I wanted an easy way to tell if the home monitoring system is set to HOME or AWAY. That is what the indicator in the top right is for.
Bottom right is a button to add another monitor to the dashboard. Maybe an additional Nest camera, or a Co2 monitor, etc.
Hope you like it friends
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.