Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Think you’ve got the design skills to delight our users? Then Beamery wants to hear from you. We're looking for a designer that can create world class designs that visually amaze but are simple to use.
We are looking for someone who wants to perform their craft in a way that empowers our customers to hire better, and help push the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition. We are a friendly, dynamic, and collaborative team, who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week.
What we want in a Designer
- Passion for the craft: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures. (Be familiar with the iterative design process)
- UI/Design abilities shown in a portfolio of live projects
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, content, research, marketing, and more
What you'll do as a designer
- Work with our Brand / Marketing team to shape and define our brand across both digital and print mediums, help create campaigns in both digital and print formats, and help create great looking sales and marketing collateral.
- Work with our Product team to conceptualize, wireframe, and ship high fidelity designs of new features.
- Share and revise your designs based on research, customer interviews, and peer feedback
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Beamery platform
- Knowledge of the agile development methodology
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Can join our company CS:GO team
If you aren't familiar with Beamery, check out the website to learn a little more about the product.
Do us a favor and follow our team for more exciting updates.