Last week I was inspired that maybe we can find a way to evaluate a dribbbler’s activities beyond followers count, so I spent a weekend digging deeper on this idea with Dribbble API and here comes it:
Analytttics - Unofficial Dribbble Activity Ratings
It gives the rating based on 5 metrics below:
• Appreciation: ( favs + buckets ) / views for recent shots.
• Attractions: percentage of followers who have 100+ followers.
• Diligence: total shots / total years since joined Dribbble.
• Engagement: ( comment + rebounds ) / views for recent shots.
• Influence: followers / total years since joined Dribbble.
I know this system is really subject, and doesn't reflect lots of aspects, please be free to advice me for better ideas. 😁 You can find the source code on GitHub.
And hope you have fun with it just like me: http://anyway.design/analytttics/
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.