🎟 Join Chris Do for TWO interactive workshops on August 11. Learn how to master your freelance business from the best in the industry. 🎟
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Its been forever since i've posted anything on dribbble. Well there's a lot thats been cooking in the locus kitchen all this while. Here's something to start with:
The Edit plan screen is used to view and edit tours of various riders which were generated by Locus' algorithms.
Major highlights of this redesign were:
- Gant charts were made scalable for clients with over 20 tasks per tour by adding a timeline zoom control on the bottom to avoid cluttering of tasks.
- Allocation of tasks was made easy by implementing drag and drop on the map.
- Clusters are highlighted when a task comes in the vicinity of a tour while dragging
- A slideup panel was added for handling unallocated tasks so that when not in use it doesn't obstruct the regular flow
- Preview mode was added where users can try out various edits and then decide if to implement them.
- A summary view was fixed on the top so the users can see what effect their edits are having on the plan
- Tasks in the tour with alerts were highlighted in orange to grab attention
Hope you guys like it
Press "L" to show some love :)