Its been forever since i've posted anything on dribbble. Well there's a lot thats been cooking in the locus kitchen all this while. Here's something to start with:
The Edit plan screen is used to view and edit tours of various riders which were generated by Locus' algorithms.
Major highlights of this redesign were:
- Gant charts were made scalable for clients with over 20 tasks per tour by adding a timeline zoom control on the bottom to avoid cluttering of tasks.
- Allocation of tasks was made easy by implementing drag and drop on the map.
- Clusters are highlighted when a task comes in the vicinity of a tour while dragging
- A slideup panel was added for handling unallocated tasks so that when not in use it doesn't obstruct the regular flow
- Preview mode was added where users can try out various edits and then decide if to implement them.
- A summary view was fixed on the top so the users can see what effect their edits are having on the plan
- Tasks in the tour with alerts were highlighted in orange to grab attention
Hope you guys like it
Press "L" to show some love :)