📚 Curious about learning UI Design? Check out our new 4 week Intro to UI Design course. Flexible Learning. Live Mentorship. Figma Fundamentals. Enroll now for 25% off.
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Its been forever since i've posted anything on dribbble. Well there's a lot thats been cooking in the locus kitchen all this while. Here's something to start with:
The Edit plan screen is used to view and edit tours of various riders which were generated by Locus' algorithms.
Major highlights of this redesign were:
- Gant charts were made scalable for clients with over 20 tasks per tour by adding a timeline zoom control on the bottom to avoid cluttering of tasks.
- Allocation of tasks was made easy by implementing drag and drop on the map.
- Clusters are highlighted when a task comes in the vicinity of a tour while dragging
- A slideup panel was added for handling unallocated tasks so that when not in use it doesn't obstruct the regular flow
- Preview mode was added where users can try out various edits and then decide if to implement them.
- A summary view was fixed on the top so the users can see what effect their edits are having on the plan
- Tasks in the tour with alerts were highlighted in orange to grab attention
Hope you guys like it
Press "L" to show some love :)