After hearing Twitter was shutting down Vine back in October, I sketched out an idea on how they could integrate it's functionality into Twitter itself. I finally decided to mock-up the idea earlier this week.
As I started designing, I sort of got side-tracked into a completely gratuitous revamp of Twitter's UI.
Long story short, I thought a lot of the ways they could improve the platform is by adopting some patterns from Instagram's current UI and tweaking some existing functionality.
1. Prominent Lists (call them Branches!)
2. Dynamic UGC CTA (with Vine/Periscope/Medium Integration)
3. More visually engaging profile
4. More visually engaging 'media-free' tweets
5. Adding Bookmarks to differentiate Likes/Save-for-later
6. Separating (and then highlighting) mentions, hashtags, and links from the 140 character cap
(Attached is closeup)
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.