A bookshelf prototype in Framer. Here's the link!
Don't delete too many books at a time! Two or three is good.
You can watch the full video here:
I've kept the codes under 500 lines. I think this will be a helpful reference for beginners.
This prototype includes following features:
1. Long press a book to enter editing mode.
2. Switch between normal and editing mode.
3. Book selection and shows the number of selected books.
4. Delete multiple books.
5. Plays an animation when deleting books.
6. Rearrange books automatically after deletion.
7. Recalculate height and position of scroll component after deletion.
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in