Exploring the Adobe Experience and so far I'm keen of using it.
Although along the way I can't help to compare Adobe Fireworks, Sketch and Photoshop in terms of functionality.
There's still a lot of features that Adobe team needs to address.
1. Changing colors to Fill and Border as I used to just toggle it in just one click.
2. The ability to change Inside, Centre and Outside for stroke/border.
3. Shadow as we all know in Photoshop as drop shadow needs a bit of additional functionality such as control the angle of the shadow
4. Text transforms as such uppercase, lowercase, strikethrough, underline
6. I think it would be nice also to add an extensive arrays of built-in UI elements, such as wireframing elements for both web and mobile.
Overall, I think Adobe Experience has a potential to actually become one of the designer's tool for wireframing, designing and prototyping.
What about your thoughts?
Just for fun here's another freebie
Thanks to UI8 for a nice icon sets.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.