We've updated the Rules section of our Terms of Service. Learn more
We’ve had some great designs come in for the contest and we’d like to say Thank You! to each and every one of you who participated.
We’re over the moon with the response and pleased to announce the winners.
Andrew Novojilov, https://dribbble.com/astract
Prize: iPhone 7
Konstantin Karpov, https://dribbble.com/kkostya
Prize: DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone
Danial Siddiki, https://dribbble.com/shots/2986299-Badoo-Gamification
Prize: 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
Winners will be contacted directly to award prizes.
All the designs received are available here: http://bit.ly/BadooDribbble
Important update! As you know, today was going to be the last day of the Badoo Design contest.
However, due to multiple requests to extend the contest period, it has been decided that we will prolong the competition for 2 more weeks until the 26th of September 2016.
If you have already sent us your work - you now have the ability to improve it or send us another concept, increasing your chances of winning.
We’d like to announce our gamification contest for the Badoo app.
We already have over 320 million users but we do not stay still – we keep growing and we need your help!
Imagine you are one of our Badoo users. You are not the most active and you log into the app rather infrequently. But we want to give you an incentive to use Badoo more often.
Currently, our user profiles have an Awards section (most social, most popular, most active, etc.) which can be shared on social media. However, we’d like to give you an option to rework this section completely. Think how you can encourage and motivate active users every day, how you can give them bonus points and awards that they would want to share. Make them compete between each other within their town or country.
1. Design and draw main screens for this case for iOS or Android.
2. Publish your entry either on Dribbble (using rebound for this shot) or send it to our email email@example.com specifying the name of the author (we will add your entry to our Pinterest board). All entries will have public access to maximize the transparency of our contest.
3. Winners will be selected by contest organizers. Judges include design and product teams of Badoo offices in London. Priority will be given to most elaborate and visually fresh entries with most attention to detail.
4. NEW deadline: Entries are accepted from 10 AM on August 23 to 8 PM on September 26 (GMT)
5. The contest is open to designers worldwide.
1st place — 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
2nd place — DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone
3rd place — iPhone 7 (you will be one of the first people in the world to receive it)
We will announce winners by October 6.
All prizes will be sent to the winners within a month after the contest ends.
All competition entries shall be subject to the following terms and conditions. Terms of conditions
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.