Since iOS 8 I wish it was possible to customize the app shortcuts that you can find in the Control Centre. Idea is to add the possibility in a similar way like adding widgets to the Notification Centre.
Stock apps could include additions like:
• Alarm (See active alarms, activate with 3D touch)
• Notes (New Sketch, Photo, Checklist, Note)
• Calendar (Add Event, Show Next Event)
• Settings (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Battery)
Third party app examples:
• Todoist (Add Task, Today, Next 7 Days, Inbox)
• Tweetbot (New Tweet, Tweet Last Photo, Activity)
What do you think? Any more app examples you'd like to have?
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.