Newly Responsive


I rebuilt my website to be responsive. It's a modest example of what's capable, but it's responsive all the same.

En route I decided to reduce content by probably 90%—leaving only what's vital to my story—and convert the markup to HTML5. I also worked towards performance by repositioning scripts to the bottom of the file*, condensing all of my CSS (including media queries) into a single file, utilizing CDNs, and compressing my javascript.

*The HTML5 Shim script must be loaded in the head of a document to properly function, and jQuery must be called prior to that script for IE to make use of it.

keyboard shortcuts: L or F like post comment