We're currently testing two hypotheses the checkout process on a mobile experience.
We focused on scenarios like like reviewing your order, updating the cart and and removing items. The idea is to assess whether the ui patterns we are using will facilitate the completion of tasks that can lead to cart abandonment during a checkout process.
• Packages = orders coming from multiple sellers
• 78% of orders contain at least 2 packages
• 64% of orders contain at least 5 items in one of the packages
1. I want to review 2 packages packages orders coming from multiple sellers
2. I want to scan the contents of package 1 (to ensure accuracy and account for all items in the cart)
3. I want to increase the quantity in one of the items in package 1
4. I want to remove one of the items in package 1 from the shopping cart
You can read a little more about the process here: http://bit.ly/1ZchrtK
Follow me on Behance | Instagram | Facebook | @PG
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Save $200 through April 15 on Early Bird Tickets for Hang Time NYC!
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.